Tuesday 10 December 2013

FAQ About Mughal-e-Azam Plus Capsule

Q1. What is Mughal-e-Azam Plus?

Mughal-e-Azam Plus is a doctor approved capsule that effectively destroys the male sexual disorder Premature Ejaculation. Mughal-e-Azam Plus works effectively to make sure that your sexual worries are a thing of the past. Get more information about Mughal-e-Azam Plus by visiting site http://hashmidawakhana.org/premature-ejaculation.html

Q2. Can I use this product?

Has your sexual life been affected by Premature Ejaculation? Would you like a safe solution that would work to take your orgasm worries away? This product ensures that you have a better control over your ejaculation control.

Q3. Is it safe?

Mughal-e-Azam Plus has been prepared with the foremost care and detail. The herbs that went into the preparation of this product are the safest and most renowned. We follow stringent International standards in safety and hygiene in the preparation of our products.

Q4. What is the dosage?

1 – 2 capsules twice daily orally after meals or as directed by the physician.

Q5. What are the Indications?

• Premature Ejaculation
• Aphrodisiac

Q6. Will there be any problem if I miss a dose?

If you have missed a dose, then take it as soon as you remember. Follow the course in a disciplined manner to achieve strong and permanent results.

Q7. What are the contraindications?

Mughal-e-Azam Plus Capsule is not recommended in men below age of 18 years.

Q8. Will my privacy be respected?

Your privacy is of prime concern and will be given maximum priority. Your order will be shipped to you in discreet plain packages and follows International regulations that are the norm in the shipping industry.

4 comments:

  1. I’m a bit hesitant writing about the most embarrassing moments of my life but I just want to get my message across to all you guys with premature ejac problems. You can do something about it. I did. Thanks to mughal-e-azam plus, I can now experience longer and sustained erections before coming. And I could still manage one more after as my dick remains hard even after the first. I never thought I could be like one of those studs in triple-X videos who can do two girls at a time. mughal-e-azam plus opened up that option for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To whom it may concern. I am sonu, 34, from Ontario, Canada. My erections used to be weak and my partners were not satisfied with my performance. I was getting desperate until I discovered mughal-e-azam plus. It worked wonders on my erection as it was now stronger, almost rock like and I also last longer to make my bed partners beg for more. I would gladly recommend this natural product to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mughal-e-azam plus capsule is great for those suffering from premature ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete